This application was built using React Native and Lavarel. React Native is an open-source mobile application framework created by Facebook, Inc. It is used to develop applications for Android, Android TV, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Web, Windows and UWP. Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony,
This is a simple application used to collect electronic signatures.
- Create digital signatures.
- Upload your signature using your smartphone.
- Drag and Drop Signatures.
- Auto assign your signature to a selected PDF.
- Collect signature from multiple users in one page.
- Document approval/rejection.
- Password protected PDF.
- User registration.