This on-demand courier application has been developed using React Native. React Native is an open-source mobile application framework created by Facebook, Inc. It is used to develop applications for Android, Android TV, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Web, Windows and UWP.
The app works with three different apps using the same code. The functions will change according to what credentials you’re using to sign up/log in, and it can be done from the same app, without having to develop different apps for the customer and driver. This way, you will only need to send one single application to the app stores.
- Customer app
- Administrator app
- Driver app
- Web app
- Email, phone, Facebook, and Apple authentication.
- Map integration for navigation and service request.
- Advanced places autocomplete, as well as map drag to locate.
- Instant cost estimate.
- Book now, book later, and cancel book functionality.
- Vehicle types, as well as variable fares.
- Driver tracking and push notifications for all actions made by the driver.
- Wallet with Payment gateways.
- Customer list, profile, and general app features.
- Customer OTP and Emergency calling system.
- Chat and call with driver.
- Referral bonus and promo codes.
- Dashboard to manage the app. e..g, users, manage fleet, earning reports, push notifications, prices, etc.
- Dispatch management, including real time tracking.
- Real time incoming booking requests.
- Accept or reject requests.
- Available or unavailable option.
- Wallet system.
- Initiate withdrawal.
- Chat or call customer.
- Sound alert for incoming requests.
- Online booking.
- Book now or book later.
- My bookings history.